Terms and Conditions
Wherever this Terms Of Service refers to “you”, “your”, or “user”, it means “you”, while “we” and “our” refers to Gratitude Consulting Group (“GCG”) a Gratitude Consulting Group, INC. dba Sherri Beauchamp and GratitudeConsulting.com (“GCG”) product.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by GCG, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of GCG. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at info (at) GratitudeConsulting (dot) com.
2. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO GratitudeConsulting.com
You grant to GCG a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any comments and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of GCG’s Site(s) (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to GCG by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to GCG the right to use your name in connection with the submitted comments and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against GCG for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to GCG.
3. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES / HYPERLINKS
This site or the sites of our customers may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of GCG and you acknowledge that GCG is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by or any association with its operators.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. GRATITUDE CONSULTING GROUP, INC. AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. REFUND POLICY
THE PERSONAL MENTORING AND CONSULTING SERVICES OF SHERRI BEAUCHAMP AND HER COMPANIES, GRATITUDE CONSULTING GROUP, INC DBA SHERRI BEAUCHAMP AND Gratitude Consulting Group ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. THIS INCLUDES ALL COURSES OFFERED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THESE SERVICES. IN THE EVENT YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT SHERRI BEAUCHAMP DIRECTLY IN ORDER TO GET THE MATTER RESOLVED AT 587-333-0170 OR INFO (AT) GratitudeConsulting (DOT) COM.
6. OBJECTIONABLE MATERIALS
Certain content dealing with pornography, illegal activities of any kind, occult, hate, and racism may not be promoted through the GCG system. GCG reserves the rights to make the final decision as to what is appropriate. Violators may be terminated without notice.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GCG OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF GRATITUDE CONSULTING GROUP, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, GCG’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by GCG, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold GCG and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this site.
9. SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta. You hereby consent to jurisdiction of the courts in the Province of Alberta to resolve any disputes arising under this Terms of Service.
Copyright © 2016 Gratitude Consulting Group, INC. dba Sherri Beauchamp and Gratitude Consulting Group. All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this site is expressly prohibited.
If you would like to become an affiliate of GratitudeConsulting.com please inquire via: info (at) GratitudeConsulting (dot) com
COMPENSATION AND AFFILIATION AFFIDAVIT
As per mandates from FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, 16 CFR Part 255 – Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, the purpose of this document is to establish the possible compensatory affiliation with Sherri Beauchamp and Gratitude Consulting Group, INC dba Gratitude Consulting Group, and any Testimonialists or Endorsers found on the pages of our site.
Any or all endorsements from testimonialists used in our promotional materials MAY be affiliated with Sherri Beauchamp as Marketing Affiliates and therefore might have an established connection with Sherri Beauchamp in the form of Commissions paid on sales resulting from Referrals from those Testimonialists that might lead some readers to believe that the testimonial reviews on the pages of GratitudeConsulting.com might be biased. However, the reviews and comments on the pages of this site are to the best of our knowledge the true statements and beliefs of the endorsement givers and any claims made on the pages of this site can be substantiated on request to info (at) GratitudeConsulting.com
Some of the testimonialists whose Endorsements were used in promotion of GratitudeConsulting.com may have received complimentary promotional subscriptions of GratitudeConsulting.com for the purposes of reviewing GratitudeConsulting.com to help generate Endorsement type Testimonials
*EARNINGS DISCLAIMER AND FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT*
Every effort has been made to accurately represent GratitudeConsulting.com and it’s potential. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using GratitudeConsulting.com, the techniques or ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings in any way. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using these products, ideas and techniques and we do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.”
Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, previous knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our product and on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking Statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Such Forward Looking Statements use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other such words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Your Results May Vary from ours and those of anyone else who is, or will be using these products, techniques, and/or services.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential not actual earnings expected. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made, expressed or implied that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. In fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material at all.
All materials on this site are © Copyrighted by Sherri Beauchamp. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way, online or offline, other than what is outlined within this site, under any circumstances without express permission from Sherri Beauchamp and Gratitude Consulting Group, INC.
info (at) GratitudeConsulting (dot) com
Gratitude Consulting Group, INC dba Gratitude Consulting Group
Calgary, AB, Canada
Copyright © 2016 by Gratitude Consulting Group, INC dba Gratitude Consulting Group. All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the Web page at and its associated services, Web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Gratitude Consulting Group, INC dba Gratitude Consulting Group (“GCG”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refers to GCG and “Web Site” refers to www.GratitudeConsulting.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the Web Site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the Web Site contains information, processes and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of GCG or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through. If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission from GCG.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by GCG or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the web site any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from GCG and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to GCG the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on the web site without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of GCG. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of GCG or the owners of such content or their authorized persons, if other than GCG.
5. By accessing and/or using the Content, you are acknowledging that you fully understand your rights and obligations regarding the use of the Content and are acknowledging that you agree to abide by the terms described above.
Copyright © 2016 Gratitude Consulting Group, INC dba Sherri Beauchamp
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this site is expressly prohibited.
Gratitude Consulting Group respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Gratitude Consulting Group, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent: info (at) GratitudeConsulting (dot) com
Service Provider: PreSellToProfits.net, a subsiduary of Gratitude Consulting Group
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Gratitude Consulting Group to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit Gratitude Consulting Group to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
Gratitude Consulting Group will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Gratitude Consulting Group will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY
GratitudeConsulting.com links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, GratitudeConsulting.com only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet the purposes of GratitudeConsulting.com if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
1. Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
2. Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
3. External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages. 4. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
5. Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
6. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
7. Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
8. Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
9. Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
10. Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
11. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
12. Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
13. Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside GratitudeConsulting.com &/or PreSellToProfits.net.
The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from GratitudeConsulting.com web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.